Bigger and Better Serverless360
Want to stay plugged into what Serverless360 Product Releases mean for you? Our customer relationship team now hosts a regular webinar series to walk through the functionality, primary use cases, and best practices around our latest product features.
What we’ll cover:
A live, 60-minute product update session hosted by one of our Azure Subject Matter Experts (SME). The agenda for the session will include:
- Introduction to key new features released in Serverless360
- Composite Applications – A concept where you can group Serverless entities from different Azure Subscriptions and manage them from one place. Understand what type of resources are supported currently.
- Managing Serverless Entities – The features you don’t see in Azure portal.
- Activities – Configurations that will save you significant time and efforts to perform some repeated tasks on your entities. for eg: Purge Dead-letters on Queues.
- Custom application integration in Notification Channels – Forward alerts to the channels used by your support teams.
- Watch Monitor – Receive alerts asap on failures in your Azure Logic Apps and Functions.
- Status Monitor – Receive timely reports on the status of your entities based upon your expectation.
- Threshold monitor (Monitor Topic Subscription) – Receive alerts if your entities are not performing well.
- Data monitor – Get to know how your resources are performing. for eg: How many messages flown in your queue in the last 1 hour.
- Back up messages to blob – Do you want to back up original messages to a storage before resubmission?
- User management – Invite users and manage permissions appropriately. Access to the Azure portal is no more required.
- Governance and Audit – All the actions performed on Serverless360 portal are recorded and are available for audit later.
- Primary use cases for utilizing these new features across functions and roles
- An overview of how these features will function
- Key call-outs regarding configuration best practices
Date: 5th December 2018
New features – Snippet
- Event Grid Monitoring
- Storage Accounts (blobs, queues, and files) Monitoring
- Upload bulk messages from excel to Azure Service Bus
- Backup Azure Service Bus messages to Azure Storage blob
- Improved usability with message beautification wherever applicable
- Watch monitor on Logic App and Function App
- Scheduled Activities on Service Bus and Event Hubs
Serverless360 allows us to group together our physical components and assets into logical solutions. We are then able to monitor and manage them from a single pane which makes it much easier to transition our solutions into business as usual support processes. We see this as a key element in the enterprise adoption of serverless solutions.
Cloud and Integration Architect
Connected Systems Consulting Ltd.
Serverless360 gives us everything we need in a structured and user intuitive way to monitor our integration platform as we shift from on-premise to cloud. From the past we are used to working with BizTalk360, a great tool to monitor our solutions built on BizTalk, it is good to have the ability to get the same experience.
Senior Integration Architect
Join the Serverless Integration revolution!
Start your 15 days free trial. No credit card required.Try it for free