Monitoring 97k+ Azure Resources & Growing
Go beyond monitoring with built-in operational features
Be on top of Azure Service Bus issues with proactive monitoring
- Monitor multiple Queues and Topics Subscriptions against various metrics in a single report
- Monitor Azure Service Bus dead letter messages with warning thresholds to avoid business impacts
- Get insights on the Service Bus user errors, properties, throughput, health, and more
The best alternative to the Service Bus Expolrer Tool.
Achieve end-to-end message tracing across the stack
With Serverless360 BAM, attain complete visibility on the Azure Service Bus messages by tracing them in every business transaction stage along with necessary properties.
Track, visualize and get alerted on messages
- Keep track of active messages, and be alerted when a message expires and moves to a dead letter queue
- Have complete visibility on Service Bus Message content and properties
- Locate the desired messages in seconds with advanced search
Bulk reprocess messages with Intelligent Automation
- Repair and resubmit active or dead-lettered messages from Azure Service Bus Queues and Topic Subscriptions
- Auto reprocess messages on schedule that get dead lettered for known reasons
- Avoid message throttling by forwarding messages to another target Queue or Topic
Get a critical notification on channels of your choice
- Create incidents and support tickets with PagerDuty and Service Now integration
- Notify appropriate stakeholders on violations through various collaboration tools like Teams, Slack to stay on top of critical issues
Ensure Service Bus availability to reduce downtime
Continuously monitor the resource availability and restore business by auto-correcting its state. No more midnight calls to your support team to re-enable the defective Service Bus resource state.
The Management and Monitoring Hub for Azure Service Bus
Microsoft Azure Service Bus, without doubt, is one of the most reliable messaging resources for applications available in the cloud or across any device. It is a reliable resource for transferring messages between different applications and services. Still, if complex integration solutions involve one or more Service Bus, the users tend to face some challenges.
In this whitepaper, we have complied pieces of information based on our interactions with Customers of various business domains and shared inputs on how Serverless360 could offer a solution to their day-to-day challenges involving Azure Service Bus.
Indispensable Features for Production Environments
Compare two dependent metrics
Purge messages in bulk by specific criteria
Detect silence on incoming messages
Prevent Message loss on resubmitting messages to Duplicate Detection Enabled entity
Observe the trends in Service Bus dead lettered and active messages
Define Topic Subscription rules
Start Your Free Trial Now
See for yourself why 500+ Azure Integration and Support teams trust Serverless360.