Serverless360 Product Walkthrough
About this webinar
Want to stay plugged into what Serverless360 Product Releases mean for you? Our customer relationship team now hosts a regular webinar series to walk through the functionality, primary use cases, and best practices around our latest product features.
What we’ll cover:
A live, 60-minute product update session hosted by one of our Azure Subject Matter Experts (SME). The agenda for the session will include:
- Introduction to key new features released in Serverless360
- Composite Applications – A concept where you can group Serverless entities from different Azure Subscriptions and manage them from one place. Understand what type of resources are supported currently.
- Managing Serverless Entities – The features you don’t see in Azure portal.
- Activities – Configurations that will save you significant time and efforts to perform some repeated tasks on your entities. for eg: Purge Dead-letters on Queues.
- Custom application integration in Notification Channels – Forward alerts to the channels used by your support teams.
- Watch Monitor – Receive alerts asap on failures in your Azure Logic Apps and Functions.
- Status Monitor – Receive timely reports on the status of your entities based upon your expectation.
- Threshold monitor (Monitor Topic Subscription) – Receive alerts if your entities are not performing well.
- Data monitor – Get to know how your resources are performing. for eg: How many messages flown in your queue in the last 1 hour.
- Back up messages to blob – Do you want to back up original messages to a storage before resubmission?
- User management – Invite users and manage permissions appropriately. Access to the Azure portal is no more required.
- Governance and Audit – All the actions performed on Serverless360 portal are recorded and are available for audit later.
- Primary use cases for utilizing these new features across functions and roles
- An overview of how these features will function
- Key call-outs regarding configuration best practices
- Event Grid Monitoring
- Storage Accounts (blobs, queues, and files) Monitoring
- Upload bulk messages from excel to Azure Service Bus
- Backup Azure Service Bus messages to Azure Storage blob
- Improved usability with message beautification wherever applicable
- Watch monitor on Logic App and Function App
- Scheduled Activities on Service Bus and Event Hubs
Meet the speakers
Microsoft Azure MVP