- Business Processes
- End to End Tracking
- Transaction Reprocessing
- Effective Monitoring
What to expect in the webinar?
Check how to achieve the following using Serverless360:
- Model your business processes and map them to physical processing elements in integration solutions
- Manage and monitor business processes in Serverless360 Composite Applications
- Get maximum visibility on the integration solution for the functional support teams
- Define properties to track business values at run-time
- Correlate the flow of data within your system
- Configure reprocess to restore failures
- Search for transactions by building queries on tracked properties and status
- Visualize business transactions in a graphical representation with all necessary details at every stage
- Configure and get alerts on the Business Activity Monitoring Queries
- Detect any exceptions in the Business Process
- Notify stakeholders on preferred notification channels about critical issues well in advance.
Microsoft Azure MVP
Steef-Jan Wiggers is all in on Microsoft Azure, Integration, and Data Science. He has almost 20 years’ experience in a wide variety of scenarios such as custom .NET solution development, overseeing large enterprise integrations, designing and building API’s and cloud solutions, managing projects, experimenting with data, SQL Server database administration, teaching and consulting. Steef-Jan loves challenges in the Microsoft playing field combining it with his domain knowledge in energy, utility, banking, insurance, healthcare, agriculture, (local) government, bio-sciences, retail, travel, and logistics. He is very active in the community as a blogger, book author, InfoQ editor, and global public speaker. For these efforts, Microsoft has recognized him as a Microsoft MVP for the past 9 years.