Azure Serverless application failures brought into the spotlight!
About this webinar
Microsoft Azure services considerably simplify building complex business solutions. By adopting service architecture, I can just focus on core business and be rest assured my application requirements like reliability, scalability, and availability are taken care of. However, there are challenges in supporting these service applications in real-time by just using the Azure portal. Unexpected failures in the Azure Serverless applications often go undiscovered, hence business gets impacted. Serverless360 is crafted with capabilities to complement the Azure portal in supporting Serverless Applications in real-time. With Serverless360, any failure in the Azure Serverless Application can be brought into the spotlight.
- Challenges in Azure portal in detecting failures
- Consolidated monitoring in Serverless360
- Various monitoring services offered by Serverless360
- Notification channels to keep the stakeholders informed
- Failures brought into the spotlight using Service Map
Meet the speakers
Senior Integration Architect – Integration.team
Product Consultant – Serverless360
Jr. Product Consultant – Serverless360