It’s a bit longer this time! Exactly a little over two months after the previous Azure Logic Apps Live in December 2018. As always, the expectations were high to look into the updates that are coming into the Logic Apps portal, this time the updates were presented by Kevin Lam and Jon Fancey.
- ISE Public preview – Integration Service Environment (ISE) is a fully isolated and dedicated environment for all enterprise-scale integration needs. When you create a new Integration Service Environment, it is injected into your Azure virtual network, which allows you to deploy Logic Apps as a service on your VNET. Integration Service Environments are available in every region that Logic Apps is currently available in, except West Central US, Brazil South, Canada East. With this you get;
- Direct, secure access to your virtual network resources
- Consistent, highly reliable performance
- Isolated, private storage
- Predictable pricing. Provides a fixed monthly cost for Logic Apps
- Static Results – Static Results is another big ask from the community, Static Results has the ability to do mock your outputs for any of the actions in your workflow.
- Delete Run API – This feature will help in scenarios, where you can delete the Failed runs once they are successfully resubmitted, this will help you to avoid littering up the history.
- Handling Many Parameters – When you have actions that are connected to a lot of input parameters, you had to scroll down the huge card to find the property you care about. Now, you only see the required parameter and then a selector for the parameters.
- Tracking for batch trigger – Earlier, the batch trigger wasn’t sharing as much of its tracking information. Now you can get more events for the tracking information that’s going for a batch trigger.
- Azure Gov Cloud Arizona – Logic Apps can now be deployed to the US Gov Arizona region.
- IBM 3270 – Microsoft Connector for 3270 integrates Azure applications with resources available via TN 3270 Screen Scraping.
- Azure Sentinel – Cloud-native SIEM with a built-in AI
- Microsoft Graph Security – The Microsoft Graph Security connector helps to connect different Microsoft and partner security products and services, using a unified schema, to streamline security operations, and improve threat protection, detection, and response capabilities.
- Chainpoint – Connect your data and documents to the Bitcoin blockchain so anyone can verify their integrity and timestamp.
- XooaDB – With the Xooa connector, you gain an immutable ledger and blockchain infrastructure. The Xooa connector enables users to link Microsoft Dynamics with a private blockchain ledger. Those users can control permissioned access to information stored in the ledger. The connector provides a simple and immediate facility for cross-organizational data sharing.
- Microsoft Forms Pro – Microsoft Forms Pro helps to quickly create and send surveys to your recipients. Gather their responses and opinions in real-time. Analyze the responses by using powerful Power BI reports.
- Document Merge – SharePoint Document and Mail Merge is the simple, fast and clean way to merge SharePoint list data into predefined Word, Excel and PowerPoint document templates with no code.
- Ahead – Ahead is the intelligent information hub that drives engagement and communication.
- ProjectWise Share – It provides Connect Edition applications, Cloud Services, and Mobile applications the ability to save and/or consume files from a common cloud repository and connected users an easy, secure way to share files with team members.
- Ally – The Ally Connector allows to distribute news and information through our AI-based Conversational Agent called Ally.
- TxtSync – TxtSync enables applications to send and receive global SMS while tracking open rates and delivery reports.
- Acumatica – Acumatica Cloud ERP Connector for Flow
- Plumsail HelpDesk – The API allows interacting with Plumsail HelpDesk ticketing system
- Expiration Reminders – Expiration Reminder allows tracking of expiration dates and renewals for software licenses, contracts, employee certifications, permits, warranties, etc.
- SignNow – SignNow makes it easy to sign, send, and manage documents anywhere on any device with a simple and secure electronic signature solution.
- MobilyWS – Enables Apps to send global SMS
- ISE – GA
- ISC Connectors
- File System
- VS Code – Logic Apps Project
- Azure Gov Cloud Virginia
- Managed Service Identities – GA
- SQL Azure AD
- Azure Service Bus Entity Authentication
- SAP – GA
- Azure Key Vault
- Amazon SQS
- Amazon S3
- Amazon SNS
Reminder to use Azure Logic Apps for Scheduling
- Global Integration Bootcamp – March 30th, 2019
This is a free event, driven by user groups and communities around the world, backed by Microsoft, for anyone who wants to learn more about Microsoft’s integration story.
- Microsoft Ignite Tour – This event is coming up in 5 more cities in the coming months
- Integrate 2019 – The largest Microsoft Integration event in the world
Register for UK event – June 3-5, 2019
Register for the US event – June 24-26, 2019
If you are working on Logic Apps and have something interesting, feel free to share them with the Azure Logic Apps team via email or you can tweet to them at @logicappsio. You can also vote for features that you feel are important and that you’d like to see in logic apps here.
The Logic Apps team are currently running a survey to know how the product/features are useful for you as a user. The team would like to understand your experiences with the product. You can take the survey here.
If you ever wanted to get in touch with the Azure Logic Apps team, here’s how you do it!
You can watch the recorded video here.